EAS takes pride in having the most experienced, highly trained, service oriented and safety-minded professionals in business aviation.
If you are a motivated service individual who enjoys working in a diverse culture, you may be a great fit for the EAS team. Please take a look at the career links listed below to obtain more information and learn how to apply for a EAS pilot, flight attendant or corporate position.
We seek individuals who:
- Demonstrate an unwavering dedication to safety and service
- Focus on exceeding the expectations of each passenger as the norm
- Act as an ambassador for the Company
- Are open and flexible to ever-changing flight schedules
- Empower and respect fellow team members
To learn more about a career with EAS and how to apply, please contact us at 1.800.579.1694.